Friday, December 4, 2015

student success statement

the 3 questions
1.can people trust me to do what's right ?
2.am i commited to doing me very best ?
3.do i treat people the way i wants to be treated ?
if the answer to these questions are YES there is no way you can fail"

I agree with his 3 questions and i say yes to all of them.People can trust me to do what's right.I'm not a person who does bad and silly things like doing something illegal.I think before i do something.I am committed to doing my very best.If i do then there will be rewards.If i don't then there will be consequences.I want to be a person who chooses the right choices.I also people to treat me how i treat them.They should treat m e with respect.If i speak wrongly i will be setting a bad example.I always have to choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment